Software testing by Unify
There are many forms of API testing, here are some of the methods we commonly perform:
- The validation that the API contract is written correctly and can be consumed by the end user.
- Ensure the contract is written to specifications.
- Confirm endpoints are valid.
- Testing against response and request payloads to ensure they are formatted correctly.
- Validating that response statues are appropriate and correct, such as HTTP response or SQL sets.
- Confirm that API errors are correct with the appropriate messages.
- Check the application responds in the expected time.
- Review requirements and stories to identify correct API calls are being made.
- Capture traffic and review requests and responses.
- Ensure scenarios are realistic and are getting correct responses.
- Review SLAs to create acceptance criteria for performance testing.
- Build API performance tests that can be built upon.
- Execute performance testing and build reports based on results.
- Identify appropriate cloud infrastructure for load testing if necessary.
- Find more information on our Performance Testing Services here
Get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements.
+44 (0)114 399 2820